DESK TO DUSK
Showing us how to work a gorgeous desk to dusk look; blogger Louise Cooney gets her glow on point with Tom Ford’s new collection.
A step-by-step daytime look that’s ideal for work or weekend.
ACE YOUR BASE
1. Use the Complexion Enhancing Primer in Peach Glow to even out skin tone with a warm glow for the perfect foundation application.
2. Add a light layer of Waterproof Foundation/Concealer that you can build on if you require more coverage.
DEFINE YOUR FEATURES
3. Use the iconic Shade & Illuminate palette to gently add contour to your cheeks.
4. Shape and define your brows with the easy-to-use Brow Sculptor.
FOCUS ON EYES
5. Create a wash of colour using the Eye Colour Quad Disco Dust and blend out to give depth.
6. Add definition using the Eye Shadow Contour Brush to line the lid and lower lash line.
7. Try a soft nude shade, such as the Ultra Rich Lip Colour in Revolve Around Me, for a comfortable and flattering every day lip look.
GET THE GLOW
8. Add the perfect finishing touch with a dab of the Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt on the tops of the cheekbones for a beautiful glow.
Swipe/Drag to shop